Windhorse Community Services: Home-Based Recovery of Mental Health Inc
- Health Services/Products
Creating tailored therapeutic living environments for people with various mental health challenges since 1981.
- The Windhorse therapeutic approach, developed in 1981, is based on the Buddhist understanding of fundamental sanity.
- Also based on the inseparability of oneÕs entire life from oneÕs environment while integrating Western psychology.
- Through individualized teams, clients are able to significantly reduce the confusion of mental disturbances.
- Clients are also able to re-establish meaningful and engaged lives.
Whom to Contact
- Chuck KnappPsychotherapistPhone: (303) 786-9314
- Susan WilliamsExecutive Director, Windhorse GuildPhone: (303) 786-9314