VP of Operations
Turning the Corner LLC
Are you a savvy and experienced operations leader within the franchise space? Do you enjoy building relationships, serving, and driving change with franchise owners? Is developing people, cultivating excitement, and getting the best out of your team something that makes you light up? Do metrics and data guide your decision-making? Do you want to work with innovative people who are passionate about what they do and are hungry to continue to be the best?
This franchise has a robust growth strategy in place and is looking to continue its growth domestically and internationally.
We are recruiting for a VP of Operations that will serve as the lead relationship holder and liaison between franchisees and corporate. The VP of Operations will be accountable for balancing leadership between delivering quality relationships and quantitative results. You will be responsible for translating the business strategy into day-to-day execution, providing direction and focus to the Operations team and fostering the team’s understanding in a way that aligns and partners with franchisees in order to deliver results against a defined business plan.
Here’s what our client needs:
- Our client is in growth mode and needs you to help grow the franchise.
- You’ll have direct responsibility of operations and training for the organization.
- You’ll be the right hand to the President by ensuring operations is a high performing function and will use data and metrics to influence change, achieve and exceed revenue, growth, and EBITDA targets.
- You’ll be a key contributor on the executive team and will have a voice at the table to collaborate and move the organization forward.
- You will be expected to motivate and effectively lead your team to drive team development and engagement.
- You’ll increase franchise system support by analyzing business and financial information/data and making thoughtful decisions accordingly.
- You’ll increase corporate-owned location profitability by identifying sales and profit goals, create and communicate strategies that will facilitate the achievement of the agreed upon targets.
- Extensive experience working for a franchised brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of progressive operations experience.
- Excellent track record of leadership, people management, communication, and influencing skills at the senior level.
- Ability to effectively lead a team – must be able to inspire, motivate, coach, and develop your team. You don’t shy away from tough conversations when needed. You build excitement and light a fire within your team.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders is a must.
- Knows and understands the value of data. Data and metrics drive decisions.
- Solution-orientated and operates with a high sense of urgency.
- Must have a positive attitude!
- Travel approximately 20% of the time to franchise regions.