The Road Ahead
Name: The Road Ahead
Date: November 16, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM MST
Online registration has ended as event is sold out due to space limitations. For questions, contact us.
When: November 16, 2018 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Where: The Boulder Chamber, 2440 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO
The Boulder Chamber was disappointed to see Proposition 110 “Let’s Go Colorado” fail to gain the support that the voters of our region expressed for state-wide transportation funding. The election outcome leaves us with a significant funding gap for addressing our regional mobility needs. Along with our partners, we are committed to continue the quest for investment that will improve the mobility of our workforce and improve our quality of life.
The Boulder Chamber and Boulder Transportation Connections are hosting an important discussion on the outcomes of the 2018 election and what to expect for transportation funding in Boulder County.
• Andy Karsian State Legislative Liaison, Colorado Department of Transportation
• George Gerstle Transportation Director, Boulder County
• Elise Jones County Commissioner, Boulder County
• Suzanne Jones Mayor, City of Boulder
• Kathleen Bracke GO Boulder, City of Boulder
Free, breakfast is included, must register.