Celebration of Leadership 2018
***Thank you for your interest in this popular event. Online registration has closed due to capacity. Please contact Eventcoordinator@boulderchamber.com to be placed on the waitlist.***
When: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 5:30p.m. - 8:30p.m.
Where: Dairy Arts Center, 2590 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302
Cost: $85 for Boulder Chamber members / $115 for non-members
Contact email@example.com for sponsorship and congratulatory package options
Join us in celebrating Boulder's outstanding leaders at our annual affair. The Boulder Chamber is pleased to recognize the following honorees at the 2018 Celebration of Leadership:
- Community Impact Award - Doyle Albee, MAPRagency
- Rising Star Award - Sharon Matusik, Leeds School of Business at CU Boulder
- Innovative Companies of the Year - Black Lab Sports and Terrapin Care Station
- Virginia Patterson Business Person of the Year - Scott Green, Google Boulder
- Franny Reich Lifetime Achievement Award - Steve Bosley, BolderBOULDER
The night will feature an opportunity to mingle with a who's who of the business community, while enjoying provided heavy appetizers and drinks. The program will give attendees a chance to hear from leaders and gain insight into their achievements. Dress is business casual.
Boulder's robust, innovation-driven economy didn't happen by accident. It was forged by inspired business and community leaders from diverse industries, nonprofits and public institutions. Turning imagination into invention, invention into reality. And combining forces in dynamic collaboration through linchpin organizations like the Boulder Chamber.
For four decades, the Chamber has brought these leaders and groups together to honor those who have helped promote our strong economic and social progress at its annual Celebration of Leadership. Join us March 7 at the Dairy Arts Center to hear this year's honorees' inspirational stories. And gain exclusive insights into the Chamber's action plans for 2018--continuing to work with bold leaders and partner organizations in our ongoing journey to "Build Community Through Business."
1. Virginia Patterson - Business Person of the Year award (aka "Giving 'Em Hell Virginia Award") is presented annually to the person who exemplifies determination and commitment to build a strong local economy.
2. Innovative Business of they Year Award recognizes a business/leader that/who demonstrates the innovative spirit, creative problem solving, and pioneering approaches to organizational success and industry growth that exemplifies the character of Boulder's business community.
3. Community Impact Award recognizes an individual(s) or local company that has made significant contributions to advance their industry, environmental stewardship, and/or social sustainability within the Boulder community.
4. Rising Star Award recognizes a new business or an up-and-coming individual who has had a significant positive impact on their industry, the local economy and/or the Boulder community. The sky is the limit for this future Boulder leader.
5. Franny Reich Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes an outstanding individual for his or her legacy of exemplary business achievement and community impact.
PARKING and ENTRANCE
If the parking lot behind the Dairy Arts Center is full, parking is available just across Walnut street in the parking lot of those offices and it's just a short walk to the north entrance.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: By attending this event, photographs and videos of the event and individuals will be public and possibly used on future marketing for the Boulder Chamber and its associates.
NOTE: The opinions and information provided by Chamber event speakers are strictly those of the speakers. The Boulder Chamber does not necessarily endorse their opinions and has not independently verified the information presented.