*Candidates, tell us about you - please include a cover letter w/ your application.
Boulder Medical Center is a multi-specialty private practice of 80 providers and 300 support staff that provides primary medical care and a variety of specialty care and ancillary services. We are and have been the heart of quality, local health care since 1949.
BMC currently has an opening for a full-time HR Assistant / Recruiter. This is a great ground floor opportunity in a small but busy HR department! This role is not just about pushing papers or acting solely in an administrative capacity. This role is about owning the full-cycle recruiting, onboarding and exit processes, coordinating clinical rotations for medical students, managing transactions inside the HRIS and acting as an integral partner to the HR Manager and HR Generalist on various department projects throughout the year.
Qualified candidates must be superbly organized, calm and focused under constantly changing priorities within a complex industry. Also required are diligence, curiosity, and an ability to work both independently and as part of a well-functioning team. BMC has a thriving culture with rewarding opportunities to learn and grow professionally. This department is proud to be the first impression for all new hires and a trusted advisor to staff and providers.
Areas of accountability include:
- Works closely w/managers to ensure hiring needs are met and hiring of staff is timely
- Manages Applicant Tracking System
- Is the point of contact for communication w/managers surrounding the new hire process and the onboarding of new staff
- Acts as an integral partner to the HR Manager on various department projects
- Performs all data entry and change of employment records in the HRIS; accountable for accuracy of database
- Maintains a strict level of confidentiality and discretion in all matters of a sensitive nature
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in business, HR Management or related field, required. Familiarity with employment law and HRIS systems, highly desired. PHR or SHRM-CP certification, desired.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years’ experience in Human Resources with an emphasis in recruiting preferred. Previous recruiting experience in a healthcare setting, highly desired.
EXPECTED WAGE RANGE: $17.50 - $18.50 plus a generous benefit package that includes an RTD Eco Pass, medical, dental, vision, flex spending, company-paid life insurance and short-term disability, plus a full slate of voluntary benefits to consider.