Vectra Bank is Hiring, Relationship Banker Needed!
Vectra Bank Colorado needs your sales, networking and customer service skills. We are excited to offer an opportunity as a Relationship Banker in our Boulder Broadway branch to the right candidate.
We have a strong belief in our banking culture and ensuring that our Relationship Bankers are able to support our strategies and vision. We provide training and believe in fostering development and career progression from this position.
What are we looking for?
Our main focus in this role is supporting the branch with business development expertise and a commitment to a great customer experience.
Simply stated, we want someone who will:
· Responsible for sales and service activities relating to expanding existing or develop new customer relationships with a strong focus on building customer relationships including outbound sales and external sales calls
· Responsible for accurately processing, identifying and addressing clients needs by providing a variety of services which may include opening new accounts, accepting and processing loan applications, issuing counter checks, performing address changes, issuing/activation ATM cards, performing money transfers, ordering checks, receiving loan payments, etc.
· Resolves client problems either through direct personal action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
· Identifies and maximizes relationship building opportunities through client profiling
· May assist with processing debit and credit transactions
· Senior Relationship Banker typically is involved in outside sales calls on a regular basis
· Enjoys reviewing financial data and then determining solutions for customer.
· Continue to be thorough and detailed about your documentations and processing the proper forms for transactions.
· Believe in networking internally and externally
· Value coaching from their leaders on reaching individual and branch goals
· Other duties as assigned
Who should apply?
Those who have:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One year of directly related experience to include sales and or service/cash handling experience.
· Knowledge of basic monetary calculations and basic banking products is useful.
· Working knowledge of networking and COIs.
This position requires Federal Registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in accordance with the SAFE act. No expertise required, bank will provide.
In addition to the qualifications necessary, it is just as important to us that we hire someone who is passionate about people, and believes in the value they provide by making a difference in the place they work. We need someone who is proactive, who has a great attitude, who isn’t afraid to think critically and collaborate on ideas. We want to enhance our success and work with professional people that are inspired to achieve this branch’s initiatives!