Pursuits Leadership Cohort
2017 Spring Executive Leadership Cohort
You are cordially invited to join us at the next Executive Leadership Cohort meeting, provided by Pursuits Coaching.
Space is limited to 12 so register now (below) to reserve your seat at the table.
- March 14: Build Relationships and Organizations That Thrive; Principles of Building Trust, Commitment, Engagement and Appreciation
- March 28: Unpacking insights and observations
- April 11: Increase Empathy, Emotional Intelligence, Respect, Voice and Effective Communication
- April 25: Unpacking insights and observations
- May 16: Create Purpose, Conscious Community and Social Impact
- May 30: Unpacking insights and observations
Address: 1877 Broadway, Boulder CO 80302 (Impact Hub)
Sharla P. Macy and Brent Hultman
Contribute your insights and glean best practices through mindful exploration and practical application with a small group of peers that share values in human empowerment, development and community enrichment.
This 90-day cohort will focus around exploring the whole-company growth model of building relationships that thrive through a culture of inclusion.
- Delve into the modern-age leadership complexities of generational gaps, ethnicity, and the gender spectrum
- Grasp a new view on how to create trust and commitment with your employees
- Align your company mission and growth by creating an engaged culture
- 6 Bi-Monthly sessions March through May
- Mornings from 7:30-9:00am
- $899 ($699 for Realities for Children, Boulder Chamber, and Impact Hub members)
- Group max 12 participants