Pop-Up Learning Studio: What to do if Your Networking is NOTWorking
Pop-Up Learning Studio - Effective Networking "What to do if Your Networking is NOTworking"
When: Thursday, April 20, 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Where: Boulder Chamber Center, 2440 Pearl St
This session provides an overview on the framework for building an on-going stream of qualified referrals and strengthening confidence in networking. It is tailored for individuals who:
• Are frustrated with the lack of leads from your groups and organizations
• Tired of wasting time trying to sell to people who never buy
• Feel uncomfortable in networking situations
• Wish networking delivered more prospects
Participants in this session will walk away with a better understanding of the following effective networking strategies and topics:
• Crafting the ultimate 30-second commercial
• How to Set Smart Networking Goals
• The importance of Emotionally Engaging People When You Network
• What it Truly Means to Be Interesting & Interested
• How to Be Accountable To Your Networking Program
About the speaker: Sandler Training has been one of the world's leading training companies over the past 45 years with 250 offices in 30 countries around the world. Bob Bolak is President & CEO of Sandler Training in Denver and brings two and half decades of leadership, management and sales experience to the table, with a consistent track record of double and triple digit revenue and profit increases. Sandler Training has authored over a dozen books on effective leadership, management, customer service and sales. Bob Bolak is author of the popular column “Sales Smarts” in Northern Colorado’s business journal, BizWest. Bob Bolak can be reached at (303) 376-6165 email@example.com