It’s TIME to Master Your Personal Productivity
Why do some people get so many substantial things done every single day while so many of us, despite working hard, seem to get farther behind?
Time is irreplaceable and perishable; there is no substitute for it and it cannot be saved. Nor can it be managed because it is inelastic; it cannot be stretched. Despite all of our struggles with trying to wrestle more out of each day, time marches on at the same pace for all of us. Yet it is indispensable because all work and accomplishment requires it. When we speak of “time management”, what we’re really talking about is prioritization; working on the stuff that’s most likely to help us achieve our goals.
All attendees, whether business owners, managers or individual contributors, can expect to take away at least 3 concrete strategies or actions from this session that will make them effective in their work and reduce stress in their lives.
- Getting Better Results starts with Connecting with Your WHY
- Your Net Promoter Score
- Your Key Results Areas
- Set and Affirm Strategic Goals Aligned with Your Why
- Law of Self Control
- Positive Affirmation Statements with Visualization
- Stop Working Below Your Pay Grade
- Don’t be controlled by the tyranny of the urgent
- Become an effective delegator using a “to don’t list”
- Monitor and Improve through use of Key Performance Indicators
- Leading & Lagging Indicators
- How Best to Stay on Course
David Scarola, Chief Experience Officer, TAB Boards International
World Headquarters of the Alternative
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor:
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: By attending this event, photographs and videos of the event and individuals will be public and possibly used on future marketing for the Boulder Chamber and its associates.
NOTE: The opinions and information provided by Chamber event speakers are strictly those of the speakers. The Boulder Chamber does not necessarily endorse their opinions and has not independently verified the information presented.